The 5 years unlimited mileage warranty includes the original manufacturer warranty policy and becomes effective from the traffic department registration date for the first owner.
- The Warranty is in two parts:
- The original Manufacturer’s warranty (4 years or 100,000 km whichever comes first). This warranty covers either repair or replace any parts of the new Lexus vehicle that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use and is automatically transferable to second or subsequent owners subject to meeting maintenance criteria and condition mentioned inside this warranty booklet.
- A top up warranty which provides cover up to a total of 5 years with unlimited mileage. This warranty applies to the first owners and transferrable to a second or subsequent owner provided the periodic maintenance has been completed as per the manufacturer’s schedule. The new owner should fill the owner status change card found in this booklet.
For more information, please call 1830030.
- Battery warranty (3 years unlimited mileage): First 2 years covered 100%, third year battery covered 50% labor and parts. Please refer to the Warranty Booklet Terms and Conditions
- Other Terms and Conditions are mentioned in the Warranty Booklet and Vehicle Sales Agreement.
Full details of the warranty can be found in your Lexus Warranty Booklet.
Parts replacement warranty with-in six months from the date of purchase. The failed part being fitted by authorized Lexus distributor only and will be replaced free of charge. Terms and conditions apply
Please refer to the Sales Contract clause No. 5 for more details and conditions.
If there are any vibration complaints on the originally equipped tires, you should approach the Lexus Dealer with-in three months or 5,000 KM whichever comes first from the date of sale.
What is not covered?
Irregular wear, flat spot, road hazards puncture, cuts, improper repairs and inflation pressure, overloading, spinning, misuse, misalignment, braking tractions, fire, tread cuts, side wall damage etc...
(Tire Warranty against manufacturing defects is for one year from the date of sale. Above column “What is not covered?” Any of these item exist manufactures warranty void.)
Note: As per Manufacturer Warranty Policy tire warranty is handled by the tire agent in the market and their decision is final.
Vehicles with Altered Odometer Reading
Altered KMS Warranty will be void.
If you are touring or relocating outside Kuwait and a problem arises, please consult a local Lexus dealer or Contact No: +965-1-830030
More Terms & Conditions are mentioned on Warranty Booklet, Sales Contract and Owner Maintenance Instructions for New Lexus.